Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mindless Rambles, Part 3

It's early in the morning, but the clock on this thing is off, so it never shows the proper time when I post. I was up until 1 a.m. messing around on the computer with Keith. Now it's 8 a.m. and I've been sitting her for about half and hour sipping away at my coffee and messing around on the computer some more.

Nothing like a good, hot, fresh cup of coffee!

I set up a Plaxo Pulse account this morning - thanks Darien!!! Every time I try to leave a comment on your blog I get the big, red X and the message that says "operation aborted!"
(????????) Now I can keep in touch with you better!

Hailey's not going to school today. I've got to schedule a doctors appointment for him. I figure I'd better do it this week while Alicia is out. I can take Rielly-Anne and the other two toddlers with me a lot easier than I can take all of them PLUS an infant. I'm really worried about what's wrong with him - tired ALL THE TIME. He's got really dark circles under his eyes and he's always complaining of headaches, especially when he stands up. He says he wakes up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. So he's sleeping in this morning. Hopefully I can get him in to see the doctor this morning.

Alicia has surgery this morning. She's having an issue with a valve in her heart. It's supposed to be a basic, standard procedure and not at all like open heart surgery. We'll see how she does. I'm anxious for her parents to call me later to let me know how she's doing!

No comments: