Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Disclaimer

Keith read through the last few posts and was worried that someone (anyone) might get the wrong impression. So to make him feel better I've decided to let everyone know a few things.

Although some of these posts may seem a bit negative, they are mostly just my own personal thoughts and feelings about PD and the changes that are happening in our lives because of it. Keith and I are very happily married. I think I mentioned earlier that I could count on one hand the number of times we've actually fought. Even recently with all the "personality/temper" issues, we get along great. I am crazy in love with my husband. We have a good life together, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I also get along great with Bryan. He is my stepson, and I love him dearly. We have never had angry words with each other, ever. As far as I know, there are no hard feelings between us, and I hope there never are.

Okay babe, is that better? :)

2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

LOL. OK now I hope. Hi, I am starting a Top 100 list of chronic illness blogs for my blog, may I add ours? Email me stellarlife@yahoo.com

http://dj-astellarlife.blogspot.comI

Diane J Standiford said...

add Yours (sorry, it's late)