1. I'm tired of waiting for a cure. I want to take Keith to Lourdes, France and pray for a miracle.
2. Sometimes I want to blog about certain issues that I feel are important to PWP, such as money, sex, and hygiene, but I don't out of respect for Keith's privacy.
3. I freak out every time Keith forgets something, because I think dementia is setting in.
4. I want to take over the lawn care so Keith won't have to worry with it, but I still have not learned how to operate the riding mower.
5. I am beginning to feel the pangs of sacrifice, though they are Keith's, not mine.
6. I feel guilty thinking that I don't do enough for Keith. It's difficult to accept that he doesn't want me to do everything for him.
7. I have not done a very good job in keeping up with Keith's nightly foot massages.
8. I am pleasantly surprised that Keith is able and willing to do more with two young girls than he was with just one.
9. I secretly look for physical signs of PD in Bryan.
10. I have come to realize that the cognitive issues related to PD are going to be much more difficult to manage than I originally thought.