1. Sometimes I get impatient with Keith because he doesn't move as fast as I want him to.
2. It is getting more difficult to hide just how impatient I actually get.
3. I worry that I won't have the strength to deal with PD in the years to come.
4. I worry that I will crack under the pressure of trying to take care of Keith and the kids.
5. I worry that I won't have a job that pays enough money or has good enough insurance to take care of Keith.
6. I worry that I am not concerned enough about money and insurance.
7. I get pissed off when other people treat us like having PD is no big deal.
8. I get pissed off when other people treat us like having PD is ruining our lives.
9. I get pissed off when certain family members and friends tell us that having children is a huge mistake.
10. I get pissed off when people assume that because I am younger and healthier I am going to skip-out on my husband when it starts to get bad.
11. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself.
12. Sometimes I feel sorry for the children.
13. I always feel sorry for Keith even though I don't show it.
14. I hate having to add "well, except for Keith having PD" every time I tell someone how happy I am and that I wouldn't change a single thing about my life.
15. I feel a huge amount of guilt over having wanted Keith to have his vasectomy reversed because that is when his symptoms became worse.
16. I am afraid that Keith won't be able to take care of the kids if something happens to me.
17. I am afraid there won't be anyone to take care of Keith if something happens to me.
18. I am very insecure about the way others view me as Keith's wife.
19. I am apprehensive about how our family and friends will react to the way I take care of Keith.
20. I really want more kids even though Keith has PD.